RE: background

From: Grawe, Philipp <pgrawe_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:23:35 +1100

I started by:
a) Reading notes on the Glorantha (and now) Hero Wars lists.  Much of it is incomprehensible in the beginning, but when I asked stupid questions there were always friendly people who answered and pointed me in the direction of more information
b) Spending days at a time browsing the Research Library at http://www.glorantha.com/library/index_old.html <http://www.glorantha.com/library/index_old.html>
c) Buy the new books, keep an eye out for out of print supplements.

Another really good place is the big list of Links originally set up by Kim Englund, now found at http://www.glorantha.com/kim/ <http://www.glorantha.com/kim/> . Most of that is fan material and not as official as glorantha.com (who cares if it's a neat idea...)

Nick Brooke has a very good Lunar site. The Life of Moonson stuff is fantastic for Lunar politics.

Hope this helps...
Harry.