Losers in Glorantha ;)

From: Olli Kantola <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:07:43 +0200 (EET)

You are all taking this very seriously. The rules don't cover everything and the guidelines can sometimes be missleading. Who cares? As a GM you are ultimately responsible for making your Glorantha believable.

I can't resist the temptation.

Gloranthan superheroes are losers! It is said that Harrek and Jar-Eel have four masteries in their best abilities. When we remember the CC 10W4 or something like that and Disarm enemy 8W3? and the Dracon Magic 10W3? of Ruler Dragonewts we can honestly say that the major human superheroes are suffering from inflation AND ARE LOSERS! Harrek may beat a typical Dragonewt Ruler, but I don't think that all of Jar-Eels best abilities are all combat related. There must be atleast 20 guys in Dragon Pass that could size up to the. ;)

Olli Kantola