Re: Digest Number 355

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 02:15:57 -0000

> I must apologize for my outbreaks of yesterday, normally I'm more
restrained

The Management Wishes to note that Roderick will in the future be restrained... Pictures of this will be available at (ow... stop hitting me)

> on lists. I forgot my prime directive when reading 'lists: Don't get
into
> point-by-point discussions, as they always end up acrimonius.

Good point. Something not a few folks here are guilty of. =/

> Again, my apologies.
>
> I blame the coyotes caroling our house at 3AM.

Oh, I envy you that. They sound nicer than the rats we found in the garage. Brrr.

Jeff