Re: Jumping over Trees

From: Mikael Raaterova <ginijji_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:33:21 +0100

>Here's a solution that still won't please Mikael, but goes slightly
>further than Roderick's solution without (hopefully) getting too
>bogged down.

What would please me is that the relationship between magical and mundane abilities is decided one way or the other, so that we have a common understanding of this core element of HW (whether people then decide to change that in their own games is another thing entirely). The "it depends" solution that we have know is not flexible, it's just frustrating.

--
-
Mikael Raaterova        [.sig omitted on legal advice]