Re: Losers in Glorantha ;)

From: Olli Kantola <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 19:01:25 +0200

On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, you wrote:

> Rune-Lord types). Also, by the time you get to w3 or w4, you're able to
> break rules because you've been on enough heroquests to have all sorts of
> Wierd Stuff(tm), like a Demigod bound into a personal fetish. When you are

This is good to hear. I hope that we'll be getting some guidelines for that in the near future. The flexibility of the rules made me think that they would't need to be broken... The thing is that the HW rules are so fluid that you kind of cling to every hard rules that the book has.

> Ah, Page 184, Subcult secrets. I can tell you that it will be changed in
> Thunder Rebels.

That is good to hear. As you propably noticed, I thought that that rules was stupid. Oh boy. Could it be that I made a difference - influenced the Thunder Rebels.

Olli Kantola

--
It's lovely to watch colorful shadows in the planets of the eternal light.
        -The Master