Re: Illuminated Bat

From: Olli Kantola <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 19:11:19 +0200

On Sat, 18 Nov 2000, Andrew Barton wrote:

>> others of his retinue had symptoms that correlate with detecting it...

> The text says nothing about this. There are descriptions of mundane signs
> of something big and nasty being around, but no-one gets any magical sense

"My friends were livid with rage but did nothing, for here they had no power but their own, which was little against the Bat."

I thought that the anger was a sign of detection. I could have been wrong.

Olli Kantola

--
It's lovely to watch colorful shadows in the planets of the eternal light.
        -The Master