RE: Jumping over Trees

From: Phil Hibbs <phil_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 23:32:02 -0000

>The relationship in question is not merely a rules question
>or a minor fact about Glorantha, it is fundamental about the
>way that magic works in Glorantha and would have consequences
>very obvious to Gloranthans.

I'm not sure thart you're right. Some people in the real world seem to operate by a different set of rules, so I'm sure it's the same to Gloranthans. Do most Gloranthans know how magic works? I don't think so. Can you think of an example situation?

Phil.
Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.