Re: character generator

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 17:44:29 EST

In a message dated 11/21/00 9:03:36PM, you write:

<< >Actually, what I'm looking for is not so much a "random" chracater
>generator as a character generation aid, which supplies keywords
>and everything associated with them, assigning defaults where you
>don't assign the scores yourself. >>

This would be quite useful. I am almost suprised no one has done it. I have no JAVA skills at all, so cannot volunteer. I am going to run an Imperial age game anyway so I will have to make up a few new keywords anyway. For characters I have tried nicking a few literary sources, then squishing them into 100words and seeing what comes out; Conan stories come out well, Njals saga is good, E.R.Eddison is OK but he goes on about appearance too much. I've got a few if people are interested.

Keith N