RE: Rituals

From: David Boatright <david.boatright_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 09:24:51 -0000

>Perhaps a few more details about your obervation would be in
>order?

The 'example' is at the back of the Rule Book. It is an example of an Arming ritual and it states that the modifiers such as time, place and items are used to modify the result of the ritual roll. Where as the scenario in the NB states that the same type of modifiers apply to the rolled ability.

I think somebody hinted that the scenario was wrong. But since a recent scenario on the web site followed the lead of the NB scenario. Bearing in mind that we have been given a 'straight jacket' as to how a scenario (episode) is to look it would be nice to have some guidance about the rules also.