Re: Tree-jumping

From: Erik <epweissengruber_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 03:22:22 -0000

Because skills won't get you to the otherworld and permit you to do hero quests.
Unless you attain a certain amount of masteries in the affinities, you will never possess mystic and other secrets. A Sorceror with low Grimoires will be mightily embarassing.

> >> A: Because the difficulties are different. To leap a tall tree
with a
> >> tree-leaping feat, you face the magic resistance difficulty of
> >leap
> >> a tall tree with your mundane leap ability, you face a
difficulty of 10w3.

> ... Hey, That pretty much agrees with what I said the other day.
Does
> that mean I'm doing something right, or going horribly wrong ;)
> --
------+
> | Tim Ellis EMail tim_at_t... |
> | What is the use of a book without pictures or
conversations? |
------+