Re: Strength of the Bull

From: Mikael Raaterova <ginijji_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 12:10:17 +0100

> > >No, you have to look up a Bull in Anaxial's, and use it's Strong.
>> >Greg seems to be very literal in his Feat interpretations,
>> >paradoxically. GETTING the Strength of a Bull has a resistance of
>14,
>> >thereafter you have, as from Anaxial's, the Strength of a bull.
>>
>> Being this anal about wording seems Very Odd considering that feats
>> are officially guidelines only and that you can improvise any
>> affinity-relevant feat you want.
>
>You say 'anal', I say 'usable interpretation, instead of just
>complaining'.

You avoid the crux of the problem, which is that being so very literal in interpreting feats doesn't rhyme well with the official posture on feats, namely that they are merely guidelines, and that affinity-relevant feats can be improvised freely, with the wording of your choice.

--
-
Mikael Raaterova        [.sig omitted on legal advice]