Books To Buy?

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 12:09:57 +0000

> From: "Santo Sengupta" <Santo_at_...>
>Subject: Books To Buy?
>I am planning to run a fairly typical Orlanthi-Lunars-Dragon-Pass
>game, so any supplements that could be useful for that would be
>great.
>
>What I'm considering:
>King of Sartar

Essential

>The Entekosiad
>The Fortunate Succession
>The Glorious ReAscent of Yelm
>The Missing Lands

Not needed unless you are doing Dara Happan Lunars in DP.

>Wyrm's Footprints
>Tarsh War

Maybe either or both.

>What I'm really unsure about:
>All of the fanstuff - Enclosure, Tales of Reaching Moon, TradeTalk,
>Ye Book of Tentacles, etc. They are seem neat, but I'm not able to
>get much information about them from Wizards-attic.com.

TotRM, Tradetalk, YBoT are all much more useful as background than anything above aside from KoS. I don't have a detailed list to hand, but issues 18 and 19 of TotRm will be very useful as will all YBoT as far as I can remember.

Thom