Re: Books To Buy?

From: Tradetalk_at_...
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 20:05:42 +0100

> > From: "Santo Sengupta" <Santo_at_...>
> >I am planning to run a fairly typical Orlanthi-Lunars-Dragon-Pass
> >game, so any supplements that could be useful for that would be
> >great.
> >
> >What I'm really unsure about:
> >All of the fanstuff - Enclosure, Tales of Reaching Moon, TradeTalk,
> >Ye Book of Tentacles, etc. They are seem neat, but I'm not able to
> >get much information about them from Wizards-attic.com.

You can get all the information about the Tradetalk issues on www.Tradetalk.de Furthermore you can get also information about the content of Tradetalk and Ye Booke of Tentacles directly from me. Write to Tradetalk_at_...

If you want to order TT # 6 or 7, Ye Booke of Tentacles # 2 & 3 try to be fast I'm nearly sold out. A direct order may spare your money because you have to pay only german prices and the Euro is very weak at the moment. So a subscription of Tradetalk costs only 43,- DM (or US $21) and Booke of Tentacles only US $ 10.

Cheers

Ingo Tschinke