Re: Re: Re : Tracking

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 22:19:23 +0000

On Thu, 23 Nov 2000 21:59:46 -0000, " JEFFREY KYER" <jeff.kyer_at_...> wrote:

>But once upon a time, I remember making an endless succssion of RQ
>characters who just... well.. died. Amusingly at times, but died.

I remember creating Traveller characters. After hours of detailing their entire history...they died. BEFORE I got to play them! Actually as PART of the character creation...

>Would have liked to have learnd more about heir stories. But that was
>long ago and gaming was much different then.

Funny enough, my first ever RQ character is still in HW... he's a follower to my third ever RQ character, who is researching how to bring my fourth ever RQ character back from the dead, probably with help from my second ever RQ character...

Maybe it's time I revised my view of myself as a simulationist...

Wulf