Re: Re: Strength of the Bull

From: Olli Kantola <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:02:18 +0200

On Thu, 23 Nov 2000, Wulf Corbett wrote:

> To my interpretation, Feats are precise, but not all should be
> interpreted with the same rules. 'Leap over Trees' lets you leap over
> trees, resistance 14. Anything other than trees gets an Improv Mod.
> Deadly Javelin Throw, however, does NOT let you kill a target with
> only resistance 14, it uses the usual resistance for the usual damage.

To me this suit just fine. One of the major disappointments that I had with the HW was that according to my understanding feats were terribly weak. It seemed that they were only good for augmenting abilities. I thought that in the good old RQ days you could at least have a runespell that allowed you to jump over that stinking tree. But now everything worked out fine. Way to go HW!

Olli Kantola

--
It's lovely to watch colorful shadows in the planets of the eternal light.
        -The Master