Re: Zombies and Skeletons in extended contest

From: Benedict Adamson <badamson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:34:55 +0000

peklemol_at_... wrote:

> Narrator´s book and Anaxial´s Roster states that zombies and
> skeletons
> continue to act until reduced to -40 AP.
>
> I´m wondering how does this work in extended contest after they
> are
> below 0 AP. How much do they stake then (3 points per every
> round...?).

This subject has come up before. I suggest you search the archives. Several people were dissatisfied with the rule as written.

The fix I liked best was to replace the 'continue to act' rule for zombies with an 'Already Dead' ability big enough to provide a 7 edge armour, to reflect how difficult it is to deactivate them.