Re: Zombies and Skeletons in extended contest

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 16:13:33 -0000

Previous commentary on this had mentioned that they keep bidding whatever they wish and they don't lose AP to transfers. They can keep functioning though take the approriate wounding penalties. At Incapacitated they just count as a multiple opponent (bits of them trying to bite your legs, etc)

Several people proposed that they just have huge armor edges but that did not create the same effect as it just renders them immune to all but the most reckless blows -- and they become armoured behemoths instead. The "taste" of the combat is much different, at least for me.

But use whatever method works best for _you_. I will point out that my players are somewhat terrified of zombies as they take a LOT of work to deal with and with the constant drain on APs they can wear down even a powerful group of heroes in the end. Unless you are a Humakti -- that Death Affinity change things a lot.

Jeff