RE: Werewolves Was: Zombies and Skeletons in extended contest

From: Gareth Martin <gamartin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:25:01 -0000

> We tried something that sort of worked:
>
> We tried the "Mundane weapons do not cause AP losses." The weapon

What about "Mundane weapons cannot lower the victim below 1AP." Although they can be severely defeated, have you run their sword right through them (i.e. you knock them down to -30AP), the wound seals up as soon as the implement is removed. I'm thinking werewolf more than undead, here. This is more of an instant 'heal-to-minimum' effect that is perha[ps negated by certain weapon types like silver or whatever.

Incidentally, what is the canonical gloranthan position on the undead, lycanthropes and the like. Magic weapons? Silver? What about the Telmori?

Anyway, any comments appreciated.
Actually, seeing as I have gone off on this tangent, would anyone mind if I posted Glorantha-specific questions to this list?