Re: Zombies and Skeletons in extended contest

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 18:13:29 -0000

> What is wrong with a simple defensive edge (10, 15?) that does not
work
> against magic/silver weapons. It would save you two die rolls and
looking
> up in the table.
> It would also mean that only powerful attacks with ordinary weapons
could
> harm the werewolf.
>

> ---
> Henrix

This is pretty much what we did. It has the virtue of simplicity and the advantage that it makes taking down a werewolf without silver or magic or fire a long day's work. Inhindsight, I think I'd go with your much steeper edge, perhaps around the ^15but allow the weapon its edge. This would prevent Joe Heortling from being able to bid that high an amount unless he had a weapon which was pretty devastating. If he'd applied magical edges to his weapon, I'd probably let that amount 'leak' through.

Jeff