Re: Werewolves Was: Zombies and Skeletons in exten ded contest

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 13:42:33 -0000

> Telmori can turn into werewolves if they have the secret. OR on
> Wildday. And yes, they can't be affected by normal weapons. (No,
> there's no Pure Telomri in Dragon Pass, only Cursed ones).

Is that a for sure? I've heard contradictory opinions on the state of Telmori in DP, cursed or not cursed, that is the question? Is every one of them without exception a once-a-week lampost waterer? One of my characters having a Telmori Follower (a willing hostage for her clan's good behaviour), I want to know if I need a nice comfortable set of shackles for her...

Mind you, we live right up in Traders' Valley, so maybe our Telmori came from elsewhere... Telmori in Balazar?

Wulf