Re: Re: Werewolves Was: Zombies and Skeletons in exten ded contest

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 11:00:29 +1300

Tim Ellis.

>The DP Telmori swore alliegance to Sartar in return for his promise
>to help them break the curse (Him being a big Heroquestor).

Sartar gave "some secrets of their changing, and offered hope of their curse being broken" KoS p135. The Curse still remains.

> IIRC he
>gave them a new (uncursed) leader, whose name I forget

Ostling Fourwolf is not described as uncursed. He is noted only for having four beast brothers at a time when Telmori could only have one. Which is a miracle for Telmori, cursed and pure.

--Peter Metcalfe