Re: Re: Werewolves

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:31:34 +0200 (EET)

> > Yes, that is quite a nice way of handling it. There are good
> Gloranthan
> > reasons for keeping the "antimagic" iron at least on some level. I'd
> > hate to lose the wonderfully strange Iron Forts of the Kralorelan
> > border, for instance.
>
> We have no idea what they do, officially. There is no officially
> published comments on them being enchanted or un-enchanted, just that
> they are these large chunks of, ahem, wrought iron.

Don't we? I think they have been said to dampen all magic for hundreads of meters from them, so the defenders of the castles are prepared to fight without magic, but it may come as a nasty shock for people trying to storm the castles.

> Just pointing out that much of the colour may be local to you.
>
> > I'm sorry if have ruffled some feathers, but I love the detail on
> > Glorantha.
>
> I guess its not what you say, but _how_ you say it. Something I am
> more than guilty of, at times.
>
> Jeff

In the eye of the beholder then, I hope. I certainly didn't try to attack anybody. I think the past of Glorantha (as a game) is an important resource to draw upon when writing the present day products.

        -Adept