Re: Resistance against feats and skills

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 03:36:14 +0000

On Thu, 23 Nov 2000 05:43:50 -0600, you wrote:

>>>leap
>10w3.
>
>This part really confuses me. Why would the difficulties be different? I'm
>not terribly rules-savvy, but would the case be the same if you were using
>a Strength skill vs a large boulder, as opposed to Strength of the Bull?

It wouldn't be in my game. Though admittedly no-one is Strong and only one person has the Strength of the Bull, the point is rather moot.

There might be a difference between Fred with Strong 10W and Bob with Lift Rocks 10W, but mainly Fred getting an improvisational penalty.

Is Carl Hiaassen shaking his head and saying "If I'd have written this, no-one would have beleived it?"