Re: Re: Loskalmi and Zzaburi Keywords and Magic

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 23:24:52 +1300

Wulf Corbett:

> > >Yes, I figured that... Happy Smiley Joy Joy. Reminds me of the
> > >flypast banner in the movie FLASH..."All people will rejoice...on
> > >pain of death".

> > Yup. And also the movie Demolition Man.

>I prefer Brian Blessed to Sylvester Stallone. And Ornella Muti to
>Sandra Bullock...

IMO there's a Ornella Muti* clone in the Kingdom of Ignorance as ShangHsa's daughter. There's also windchildren near there...

--Peter Metcalfe

*had to look that up. For a moment I thought you were thinking of the one who played Dale Arden. I apologize for thinking that you might have a singular lack of taste.