Re: zombies as followers

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 14:03:14 +0000

On Fri, 01 Dec 2000 13:49:31 -0000, peklemol_at_... wrote:

>I am wondering how to treat zombies as followers

??? You have strange players...

>- does your character get some extra AP (compared to ordinary
>followers) because normal zombies act until they are dropped to -40 AP
>or do you treat them as normal followers...?

I should give the player the usual number of HP, but let the zombies fight on after he has reached 0 AP, down to -40 (at which point the hero dies). They can therefore prevent Coup de Grace, etc. A case of the follower taking LESS damage than the hero. Highly abstract, but still sounds OK to me.

Wulf