Re: Battle Training; Loskalmi Keywords; iron

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 21:02:30 -0800

I was looking for it on behalf of a player last night, and couldn't find it. NB.85 says Goldeneye horses have skills equivalent to Warhorse training. AR.52 says they naturally have skills equivalent to Battle Training. Is Battle Training (or Warhorse training) described anywhere?

Peter proposed

> Physical Skills: Smile for hours.

> Personality: Joyful, Obedient.
>
> Merchant:
>
> as rulebook save:
> Personality: Joyful, Self-reliant.

Geez, are they smurfs (strumpfs, schlumpfs, or whatever they're called in European) or humans?

Gareth wondered

> I can't really see how wearing iron armour protects you from magic,

Cold iron interferes with magic. It's plausible to me that it hurts casting magic more (since you're closer to it).

Mikko

> Am I the only one that always tought that "slave bracelets" vere made
> from unenchanted iron?

Yes. That would make them even more valuable to the slave, should he run away...

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein