Re: iron - death metal

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 14:33:39 EST

In a message dated 12/2/00 12:58:02PM, you write:

<< The change is irreversible rendering

          normal work processes [that turns raw energy into Machine
          Components] ineffective.  The Ancient Minerals forged Iron
          to recapture this lost energy and contain it.
                          Glorantha: Intro p64. >>

This could have other implications, for example living beings killed by unenchanted iron may be less likely to be turned into undead, wraiths and even more difficult to ressurect. I would be tempted to give unenchanted iron weares either bad dreams, depression or suicidal tendencies because of all the Death energy drawn toward them. For some reason I have always thought that unenchanted iron would be viewed as dangerous and bad for ones health.

Keith N