Re: AP Limits?

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 17:12:31 -0000

"Wulf Corbett" wrote:
> This is a bit difficult with magic though, unless you have some
> strange players with more intimate knowledge of the arcane arts
than
> most...

True, though Bruce does seem to have some a quite worrying grasp of the inner workings of Humakti feats...

However I meant more that if onw way to control this situation is for the narrator to say that, unless you can inspire me with some good description of how you're producing this effect (magical or physical), I am going to max you at a more normal x AP bid. If the player comes up with the goods, then kudos to him, and the game will probably be better for it. I don't think you need to use it all the time, but just to get a player who was disrupting the game to reign in.