Re: Fetch as victim of AP loss? (Was AP bids)

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 18:49:52 +0000

On Wed, 06 Dec 2000 18:13:56 -0000, "Erik " <epweissengruber_at_...> wrote:

>The fetch provides a nice AP bonus, but can it be subject to damage
>as part of an AP loss, like a follower?

>Can fetches be hurt like followers?

A very interesting point... Fetches DO act as Followers, so in any contest where they take part (lending AP), they should suffer as Followers (one level of damage worse than the Shaman). What happens to a 'dying' Fetch of an 'Injured' Shaman? I'd say it heads off to the Spirit World, and the Shaman needs to go fetch the Fetch with a HP - same as replacing a Follower (but have them play out the retrieval of this more intimate 'Follower').

>How might an opponent target the fetch, and not the shaman?

If an opponent can SEE the Fetch (either it's manifesting physically, like an Earth Spirit Fetch or such, or the opponent can see Spirits - another Shaman, for instance), it could be targeted by any power that could affect a spirit...

Wulf