Re: Re: AP Limits?

From: Henrix <henrix_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 19:20:37 +0100

At 17:50 2000-12-06, Wulf Corbett wrote:
>This is a bit difficult with magic though, unless you have some
>strange players with more intimate knowledge of the arcane arts than
>most... usually it's just a matter of "I use the Spirit"-"How much
>effort are you putting in?"-"Oh, lots!". Of course, if your Shamans
>tend to jig up and down a lot, it gets easier to define effort.

I would say that one not only should consider the effort spent in judging the AP bid, but also the risk taken.
A bid that on a Marginal Defeat risks almost all available AP must represent something daring.
After all, if he suffers a Minor Defeat, which is not so hard to do, he would lose double that amount, in this case 80 AP, probably reducing him to Injured, if not Dying, status.

---
Henrix