Re: wealth

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:22:21 -0800

Bryan wrote

> My thought on this is use the already existing "if it is less than
> half your wealth you can buy it with 'pocket change'" rule, and turn
> it on its head. If it is less than half your wealth, it is not
> enough to raise your wealth rating.

Interesting idea. It's not completely symmetric -- might be 1/4 your Wealth rating. Because you can finance smaller purchases by borrowing goods if need be (everyone knows you're good for it, and you will pay them back "next pay day"). As long as you don't abuse this, your wealth recovers in short order (in part because what you buy becomes a new part of your overall Wealth).

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein