Re: wealth

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:56:00 -0000

But it does seem to fit the sliding wealth scale we seem to have. I admit I like the feel of lunars but hate the bookeeping. So usually what happens is that the players in my group turn their hard earned cash into things in straight purchases or we all sort of decide whether or not its a wealth increase -- by how or what they 'invest' it into.

But I suppose this is a bit more consenual than many groups seem to be from the postings.

I'm almost tempted to keep track of Wealth as coinage and portable goods and rename 'Wealth' to be Resources -- which I think was your suggestion from way back when, Dave.

Jeff