Sundry rules questions for demo

From: Theo Posselt <TPOSSELT_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 12:31:36 -0800 (PST)

Folks -

I'm preparing to run a demo game at a convention in January, and I have a number of questions. Unfortunately this mail is a bit fragmented, so I apologize in advance.

My questions:

  1. Where is 'mastery special' described? It shows up in the results charts, but I'm not clear what exactly this is.
  2. It's annoying that the ability levels for for followers and fetches is based on the best ability of the character - it encourages narrow growth instead of broad growth. Has anyone come up with house rule for this?
  3. How 'fleshed out' can a follower be? Can he/she have affinities and feats?
  4. How does battle training function? A Fronan has it at 16, Swadal at 18. What's the difference?
  5. Nils (I believe) had volunteered to gather descriptions of those funky feats (sunset leap, etc). Has this taken place? Is this posted anywhere?

Regards,
Theo

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. http://shopping.yahoo.com/