Re: Re: sidekick vs. companion

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 18:40:56 +0000

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000 09:45:15 -0800, David Dunham <david_at_...> wrote:

>> but it's easier to find someone with 2 words
>> to fit than 25 :).
>
>We actually haven't had a lot of follower (or ally) attrition. If
>there was, I certainly wouldn't require an exact replacement

Well, I wasn't realistically suggesting replacements had to be exact duplicates (Follower- the Clone Brothers). Just that it was realistic that, if you have a more complete, 25-word, 'companion' instead of a follower, that there shouldn't be a replacement in the same way as a follower is replaced. Companions, should they be allowed, should be as unique as the hero (just less capable).

Wulf