A couple of conversion type questions

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 03:00:09 +0000

Divination - Other than Buserian's celestial feat, there doesn't appear to be any form of divination available to Cults in Hero Wars - It was much more common in Runequest, and it would seem to me to be one of the things that people would look for from their gods. Given that Gloranthan Divination has never been able to tell you anything the God couldn't/wouldn't know, will the Generic "Divine Aid" (HW:RiG p179) provide a similar function? or am I just missing the Heortling diviner somewhere

Allied Daimones - Rune level characters used to get Allied Spirits, Now that Theists have little to do with the Spirit World, to cults provide some of their important members with Allied Daimones? I'd guess so (although I don't know what you need to qualify) in a similar way to the way that the "Local gods" described on HW:RiG P228 sound like what we used to call Spirits...)

--

| Tim Ellis EMail tim_at_... |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations? |