Re: Questions from our first session

From: bryan neff <nagilfar_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 14:14:01 -0800 (PST)

> >> The rules say the standard penalty applies unless
> >> the Narrator says
> >> otherwise. So it's -3 or greater, at the
> Narrator's
> >> discretion. Using
> >> the above rule, of course, you don't get to
> choose a> >> feat...

> >What do you mean no choice?
>
> Ignore that comment, if, like Jeff, you don't like
> the idea I
> presented of Initiates just using Affinities, not
> feats at all. If you
> allow Initiates access to Feats, you can use the
> listed ones (at an
> Improvisation Penalty) or allow them to make up new
> ones, subject to a
> penalty decided by the Narrator.

I do tend to agree with Jeff. I like the idea of an initiate having access to feats, the standard ones in the cult write up.

I would allow them to learn new feats, but no improvise.

A devotee would be able to use standard without penely and improvise new ones guring a game with a penelty. If they cement them with a HP, then it can be casr without a penely.

A runelord, or a worshiper who has a a presence on the inner world, a stronger connection, could improvise new feats without penelty, but still have to cement them.

Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos online! http://photos.yahoo.com/