Re: Questions from our first session

From: Robin D. Laws <rdl_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 18:42:38 -0600

At 08:34 PM 1/6/01 +0000, Wulf Corbett wrote:

>You can suddenly
>'remember' you know how to Climb (spend the HP and just say "oh, yes,
>I've known that a long time, just never used it before..."), but I'd
>disallow obvious tricks to get out of difficult spots.

For what it's worth, my intention was that adding abilitites to get out of difficult spots should be perfectly legal. There's already a trade-off involved when you choose an ability for its short term gain, rather than something that might be of broader utility (or more fun to play) throughout a series.

Take care >>> Robin