Re: Disciples/runelords

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 12:04:20 -0000

>>>  I doubt Issaries has disciples as I
>>> have trouble with the image of Gringle Goodsell as a hero.

>>I think he may be a hero-former of an Issaries Sub Cult, which would
>>also account for his periodic absences from Apple Lane...

> You mean Issaries the Werewolf?

And what makes you think Gringle is a Telmori? (well other than the rumours in "Apple Lane" that is.... I always assumed this was just a way of warning the (beginning level) PC's that they shouldn't pry to deeply into why Gringle was leaving them in charge)

He is absent Once a month - does he rampage through the hills on the other 3 full moons?
And why does Quackjohn also need to lock himself away on those dates (A were-duck?) - I might lock my best friend up on a full moon if I knew he was an (otherwise harmless) werewolf, but I wouldn't lock my self up on the inside with him!