Re: Disciples/runelords

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 12:30:23 -0000

> And what makes you think Gringle is a Telmori?

> He is absent Once a month - does he rampage through the hills on
the
> other 3 full moons?

Could it be, way back when Apple Lane was written (and I cannot remember who wrote it) someone forgot werewolves change every week in Glorantha, not once a month - and do they use the term 'month' anyway, instead of season (assuming 'month' was used, I trust to your memory there)?

> And why does Quackjohn also need to lock himself away on those
dates
> (A were-duck?) - I might lock my best friend up on a full moon if I
> knew he was an (otherwise harmless) werewolf, but I wouldn't lock
my
> self up on the inside with him!

Maybe they're both Nandan cultists, and it's their time of the month/season?

Wulf