Re: Gringle Goodsell

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 13:20:32 -0000

It was written by Greg himself - but then he has been known to "greg" himself before now...

I think that it is more likely that when it was written their was no (published) Gloranthan calendar, so most, if not all players would have accepted "He vanishes once a month because he is a werewolf" without question, but would have queried it if you said "once a week".

There is nothing in the rest of the module (including Gringle's stats) to suggest he is a werewolf - although to be honest, what confuses me more is why he doesn't take the crystal with him when he knows the Baboons are coming to steal it back...