Re: Disciples

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 15:06:33 +0000

> From: Michael Hitchens <michael_at_...>
>On Sun, 7 Jan 2001, Roderick and Ellen Robertson wrote:
> They exist in Glorantha, they just haven't had rules written for them
>> because they are so rare. In all of Dragon Pass there are maybe half a dozen
>> Humakt Disciples, and he is in the top three for number of disciples. Most
>> cults do not have disciples.
>
>Whoa. That few? I'm guessing that many players, espially eq-RQers, will
>want to be disciples. Which means a group of them will be *big* news in
>the Dragon Pass area.
>
>Most cults don't? Any ideas which do/don't?
>
>Eg., what about Issaries and Lhankor My? Or is it a warrior cult thing
>(I hope not)?
>
>Anybody ever venture a semi-offical opinion on how many RQ runelords there
>were? Just wondering how much of a change this is.

I assume that as a Rune Lord may to be a title/office, many old rune levels would now be considered devotees who are priests or high priests. I suppose disciples would be the fanatical priests and non-priests. If all Wind Lords and Storm Voices are now disciples this strikes me as a low estimate (for the hero wars).

Thom