Re: Another HQ question

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:21:16 -0000

> > might
Follower
> > > Only Devotes get a Safe modifier and few followers would be
> Devotes.
> >
> > You are assuming (as does the rest of HW, it often seems) that
the
> > hero & followers are theists.

> Then they are in real trouble.

I think you may be misinterpreting me. What I meant was that saying 'Only Devotees get a Safe modifier' assumes the characters must be theists. Animists (& Sorcerors, I guess) get safe areas too, in their respective Otherworlds.

> I'd think twice about asking my Ghost friend to visit Orlanth's
Hall.

But do you mean a ghost or a 'breath'? 'Breaths' are, I assume, theistic...

> And then I'd be surprised if he decided to go. Can you say 'Alien
> World Modifier?

Good plotline though...

Wulf