Re: Another HQ question

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:26:30 -0000

> Sorry was busy at lunch time typing out Axa's quest.

Oh, joy...

>That brings up an
> interesting question though, would a non-shaman ever get a Safe
modifier
> in the sprit plane. I would think not like initiates the best they
could
> hope for was a +0 modifier.

Can't remember what the table says, but put it another way: what is required for an Animist to be allowed a Safe area? A Fetch? Spirit World Travel? Spirit Sight? Does being an apprentice Spirit Talker count? Animists come in such a variety of 'levels' of ability, some with no training at all, some with Spirit Combat, some with Ride Spirit Horse, etc.

Wulf