Re: The Sword That Isn't Death Any More Heroquest

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 23:03:15 -0000

(slaps forehead) Of course. I never even saw that. I think he'd be irked, yes.

> anymore depending on what station he lost Death at. He then has the
choice
> of going to get his Death back (and dying) or living out life as a
normal
> Orlanthi. If he keeps Death, then he dies, but he dies a good
Humakti.

Yow. That's really a really useful (and rather nifty) clarification.  He'd want his death back or die trying. Though, I think that if he's on the flip side of the HQ, he might gain from it as well. I don't think its a win/lose proposition. But he'd have to get the Death back, to complete the cycle.

Jeff