RE: Re: Humakt HQ

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:14:29 -0000

On Wednesday, January 10, 2001 11:29 PM, Thomas McVey [SMTP:tmcvey_at_...] wrote:

> > or lost her Initiate of Vinga trait (if she had failed while talking to
> > Humakt,
> > she might have returned from the quest as an initiate of Humakt instead -
> > this
> > has happened to me in King of Dragon Pass).
> >

> !
>
> Never seen this in KoDP. Which quest does it happen on, and at what station?

It sort of happened the other way around in KoDP - I sent a Humakti on the "Humakt the Champion" quest. He failed on one of the stations where he was arguing with Orlanth. When he returned, he was an Orlanthi instead of a Humakti and had completely lost his Combat ability. Bit of a shame, really, as he had been my warleader up till then. :(

Regards,

Bruce