Re: Using HP to buy a retinue

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 18:06:24 -0000

Interesting. I'd say it'd be followers myself. But if he's not interested in loyalty or utility, you might just wish to 'assume' it happens based on his wealth?

Check out the wealth level and then compare it to the eqiuvalent. If I had, for example, the wealth of a Clan Chiefain (15w2), I would have an equivalent household. If he had a 10w wealth, he's probably got his own stead/household.

Perhaps that's a bit too much armwaving but at least it ties directly into his wealth. One could look at the relvant social positions in Pendragon and how many people _they_ maintained.

But this is just off the top of my head.

Jeff