Re: Re: Parting Shot

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 12:56:49 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, Wulf Corbett wrote:

> --- In hw-rules_at_egroups.com, "Roderick and Ellen Robertson"
> <rjremr_at_s...> wrote:
>
> > Getting a reputation for *capturing* broos or tusk riders might not
> be good,
> > either, even if you then turn around and kill 'em...
>
> Erm... but where does that leave you? You can'r CdG them if they're
> only stunned, and don't want to capture nor release them... Do you
> just stand around until they recover & start again until someone gets
> killed?

The way the rules stand I don't see you have much choice.

I can't imagine the Orlanthi (or just about anyone else...) having much compunction about coup de gracing weak broo, then killing any other the injured/stunned once the fight is over. I suspect they don't think of it as "capturing" though.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stable Yard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net