Re : Passion spirits & automatic augmentation >

From: Christoph Kohring <ChOK_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:49:24 +0100

> Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:31:20 -0000
> From: "Mikko Korhonen" <mikko.korhonen_at_...>
> Subject: Passion spirits & automatic augmentation
>
> Hi all!
>
> Just wondering:
>
> As rules say (HWRPIG) passion spirit grants automatic might/10
> augment to any skill used related to this passion (i.e. Hate Darkness
> when fighting trolls). Kolating spirit-talker example seemed to have
> might / 5. Which is correct ?

I don't get it Mikko. The example on page 211 of HW:RiG only says that Koshei has a "Fetish: Hate Darkness +2; 1/day" which implies that the Might of this Passion Spirit is between 20 and 9W. On page 210 is written: "The modifier is 1/10th of the might of the spirit (rounded down)." Seems clear enough to me...

Christoph