Re: Augment questions

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:51:39 -0000

> > > Or does the Giant get both Large & Strong without needing to
use an
> > > action?
> There is the slight problem of being only allowed one mundane
augment
> per ability.

That was the point - Tim suggests one 'automatic' mundane augment, plus one other mundane (which should require an action). The example above (Giants being both Large & Strong) seems pretty sensible to me, as would, say, Agile & Ambidextrous be compatible advantages in combat, or Charismatic and Leadership in debating. One is automatic (Agile & Charismatic, I'd say), the other needs work to exploit (Ambidextrous & Leadership). I doubt many characters will take time to perform a second augment once 'given' an automatic.

Wulf