Re: Rules...?

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:40:05 -0000

Yes, it's possible. Whether that means it will actually happen or not is another kettle of fish...

> There are so many post that its very hard to find all the good
> ideas from here.
> Files section in here (egroups) would be a good place

All this really needs is someone to take the rules worth keeping and sticking them in a folder there (which is how some of the feat descriptions got put there). It then relies on someone continuing to do so on an ongoing basis, (in the event of us coming up wirh any more of course ;)) Anyone who has archived off the rules that they like feel like starting us off?

> or the offical issaries web site:
> http://www.glorantha.com/hw/new_rules.html
>(there the players who dont read this list would find them).

I'm not completly clear whether the intention is that we should submit our "new rules" to Issaries for inclusion or whether Nils (or whoever) were just going to suck out anything posted here that struck them as worthy of a home there.... Maybe this thread will prompt someone to comment on what they are looking for.